Insurance Point of |
The high-end solution for acquisition of insurance contracts
Insurance companies find cost reduction potentials in their own processes and in the tighter integration of all sales channels, e.g. online direct marketing, mobile employees, call center and independent brokers. Particularly companies focus on lean processes in administration and conclusion of a contract. A second factor is the increase of customer satisfaction. This requires competent consulting at the customer site. The agent is able to commit oneself to the customerís desires. Ideally the digitally available proposals can be filled on-screen at the insurance holder site and can be signed in a legally binding way.
Online- and offline-functionalities
The I-PoSS-Solution (Insurance Point of Sales Solution) offers online and offline access to the insurance data of the central system. Working online the forms and data are obtained from the central system and completed contracts are sent directly to the central office. If the agent works offline, the data can be synchronized with the central office later. Using the direct connection to the head office the agent can consult competently, being constantly aware actual products and current conditions. With the easy and rapid access to all customer-specific data the agent can offer alternative products and meet the specific desires of the customer.
Flexible input possibilities
The smart form can be filled using a laptop with a keyboard, by hand using a Tablet PC, or with a Digital Pad.
Search algorithms make fast location of data and documents possible, e.g. customer contacts and insurance forms.
A tariff calculation can be done directly from the smart form. The insurance tariffs can be calculated very fast, using a flexible and uninterrupted consulting process.
Quality and completeness can be improved due to mandatory fields and plausibility checks.
Digital legally binding signature
The customer signs the claim on the Tablet PC or on a Signature Capture Device. The signature is saved in unalterable PDF- and TIFF-Documents. The solution fulfills the high requirements of the Signature law of the European Union Guideline according to the Advanced Electronic Signature.
|Mobile solution for insurance branch
Process steps from the insurance proposal to the contract.
- Insurance companies are in tight competition with each other, and they look for opportunities to lower their process costs.
- Medium breaks during the request process are to be avoided, in order to reduce error rate during the input of customer data and insurance proposals.
- Mobile personnel are more closely bound to internal processes, better accelerating the request process as well as damage adjustment.
Benefits of I-PoSS
- With I-PoSS insurance reduces the number of process steps from the insurance proposal to the contract.
- The agent has direct access to the existing customer data and current insurance terms
- Errors are avoided by inputting data directly from the customer site to the inventory update system.
- Processing insurance claims faster means the customer is better served and process costs drop.